Starting from scratch? I promise it is going to be ok! You may feel self-conscious about your body and others seeing you work out. Unlike a typical "big" gym setting, I train in comfortable surroundings with no large crowd watching you. You also may be experiencing chronic body pains and inability to sleep soundly, but these are things that can be eliminated through a training program. And lastly you may just be scared and not know what to expect! This is normal and after you are eased into a training routine and feeling comfortable you will feel better and proud of yourself for taking the initiative!
Have the basics but needing help? It's hard to push yourself when your not sure what to do. Working out has been my hobby for a very long time but for years I wasn't really sure the "formula" behind working out. That's what I'm here for! I teach you more than the basics and leave you feeling like you understand your workouts and are feeling more challenged.
Feeling fit? You can never know everything! Lets take the plateau you are on to a whole new challenging level. This is your time to increase stamina, increase muscle strength and definition, and lastly any results you want to obtain.
Clients meet for 50 minute long sessions.
- Results- using short term and long term goals.
- Workout Schedule – learn how to navigate a healthy lifestyle.
- Support and Listening- having a workout where you feel someone is listening.
- Motivation and Accountability – get to your goals with someone pushing you along the way!
- Proper Technique & Form – injury prevention is key.
- Maximize Workout – make your precious time worth it by performing a challenging full body workout.
- Personalized Program – something designed specifically to meet your needs.
Free fitness consultations for those who want to learn more about the program and figure out their short term and long term goals!